When you’re ready to buy your next used SUV, make Waconia Ford the dealership you turn to first. We’ll help field any questions or concerns you may have before purchasing a used vehicle. And to help save you time, we’ve put together some questions you should be prepared to ask before you step on our lot.
What Questions Should I Ask?
There are many benefits to purchasing a pre-owned SUV. You’ll save a lot of money on down payments and monthly payments and your rate of depreciation will be lower. Still, it’s important to do your research when purchasing a used SUV.
Here are a few questions you’ll want to ask when buying a used vehicle:
- Has It Been in Any Accidents? Not all accidents are gamechangers, but it’s important to know the vehicle’s history before you buy.
- How Was it Serviced? A vehicle with regular service and maintenance will likely last you longer and be more reliable.
- How Many Owners Has It Had? It’s easier to track a vehicle’s history and anticipate any future Ford service needs when there have only been a few owners.
- What Needs to Be Fixed? When you have a sense of future costs, you can adjust your budget to find the right vehicle for your needs.
- What Condition Are Towing and Capability Features In? Ford SUVs are often used to tow and carry big loads and many passengers. It’s important to know if those features will hold up in your pre-owned SUV.
When you’re ready to begin exploring the wide inventory of pre-owned Ford SUVs on the market, make Waconia Ford the Ford dealership in MN you turn to first.
We offer personalized financing options, reliable Ford service, and a wide inventory of new and pre-owned Ford vehicles. Schedule your next test drive today.