Signature Certified Introduction
Buying a pre-owned vehicle doesn’t have to be a gamble. With a Signature Certified Pre-Owned vehicle, you know you’re buying a vehicle that’s passed our multipoint inspection. Best of all, every Signature Certified Pre-Owned vehicle includes a powertrain limited warranty that protects your vehicle for up to 100,000 miles! Ask your sales associate for more information and how you can add even more protection to your Signature Certified vehicle.
Signature Certified FAQs
- The Signature Certified Powertrain Limited Warranty protects your vehicle’s powertrain – that includes the engine, drive axle and transmission. This makes up for some of the costliest repairs.
How much does it cost?
- Nothing! The limited warranty comes free with every Signature Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle.
Do I have to return to the dealership for repairs?
- No. There are plenty of reasons to return to the dealership for repairs, but you’re free to have your vehicle repaired from any licensed repair facility.
What if I’m out of town?
- Not a problem. Simply have the work done at any licensed repair facility in the U.S. or Canada. If the facility needs to keep the vehicle overnight, we’ll even reimburse you for the extra costs due to the delay.
Who administers the Signature Certified Powertrain Limited Warranty?
- The Signature Certified Powertrain Limited Warranty is administered by Pablo Creek Services, Inc., a member of the Allstate family of companies. Allstate is the largest publicly held personal lines property and casualty insurer in America. Founded in 1931, Allstate has been dedicated to protecting customers from life’s uncertainties for more than 85 years. Today, they serve more than 16 million households nationwide.
What other benefits are included?
- In addition to covering damage to your vehicle’s powertrain, the Long-Term Powertrain Limited Warranty includes Rental Vehicle/Alternate Transportation and Trip Interruption Reimbursement.
Can I upgrade my protection?
- Definitely! Ask your sales associate how you can protect your whole vehicle with the Allstate Signature Certified Vehicle Service Contract.